I can’t believe it’s already March, on Thursday. I feel like February lasted like 5 minutes, while January like a whole lifetime. I’m writing from home, since it’s literally freezing outside. Who’s going out in that cold? Anyway, I thought I’ll write something today for you guys, since i posted last week.
I already have few things planned, for my posts. Like Interviews, more chatty ones etc. I know you guys like it, and I bloody love it. I like the idea of helping someone, through my posts, it’s amazing. Like the title says, I’d love to have some goals in March. I was supposed to have it now, but oops.
1. Plan some more trips – Because I want to see the world, and why waste time? I already booked trip to Finland in the fall, and NYC.
2. Have more Spring clothes – I have like lots of Summer clothing, but I’d love to have more light coats, long skirts and maybe long sleeve shirts.
3. Take care of my blog – I’m always taking care of my baby, but having my own domain would be amazing this year, and prettier theme. Money, where are you?
4. Take more courses – I need to learn another language, because it’s fun! I love learning new things so much, like other country cultures etc.
5. Make new friendships – It’s important to have someone by your side, and having that person is amazing. I miss my friendship so much, but everyone grows up right? We change, we’re not the same anymore.
That’s all my goals for March, and maybe for the rest of year. I’m happy I took care of my mental health, and with me. My skin got better, I’ve never been happier because I always had problem with my face. I started to eat healthy, and I eat more fruit, also I drink lots and lots of water. I plan to write a little haul, but I don’t know when. Let me know in the comments, what would you like to see, for the future.
I recently bought Anastasia palette, and I fell in love. Lots things are coming, but soon! I might do a little giveaway, but I don’t know what things I would take yet. I hope you enjoyed this post guys. Have a nice morning, afternoon, day.