I was going through blogs, and I noticed this tag. I thought why not, and I took inspiration from believeinamiracle.co.uk Samantha. Her blog is so lovely, and follow her now. Here we go.
1. Whats your favourite candle scent?
I think my favourite scent is cinnamon, or vanilla. I always loved smelling this, and yeah it’s perfect for Autumn too.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I love Kristen Bell & Mila Kunis so much, so I think both of them.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Hmm male celebrity.. I think Jimmy Fallon. He’s so funny!
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I think maybe.. 30 or 35.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Hmm.. maybe me! Haha. I sometimes collect so many things, but not it a creepy way.
6. Can you do the splits?
7. How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
Hmm I can’t remember, but maybe 5 years old.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I think in one, when I was younger. I can’t swim!
9. How many countries have you visited?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Ahh I’m obssesed with names. I have so many girl names, so the first one is Cornelia, I flippin love it so much. The others are Autumn, Sky, Elle, Victoria, Haley and Brooke. (Not at all from One Tree Hill).
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I think boy names are so difficult. Maybe Jaime, James, Chuck, Elliot or Nathan. I’m obssesed with OTH omg.
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
Hm, I think F. I’m such a ‘good’ student haha.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Radiostation Roscoe (If anyone remembers, hit me up!) Lizzie McGuire and Goosebumps!
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
I didin’t dress up at all.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
To be honest, I hate Harry Potter. I read Hunger Games once, but that’s it. I saw only Twilight as a movie.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
As many shows I watched, I’d love to have a British accent. It would suit me so much.
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
They sadly passed away, but they were still married yes.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
I never was interested in that.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
Of course, yeah!
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
I don’t remember sorry.
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Definitely Spanish, French & Japanese.
24. Do you spell the colour Grey or Gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know any triplets?
No, just twins.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Always The Notebook. Maybe because I love Rachel McAdams so much & Ryan Gosling. So obssesed.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Once yeah. But it was so spicy!
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
I very rare go to any restaurants, so I don’t have one. Maybe Sphinx.
30. Have you ever been to Nando’s?
No, but I’d love to!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers ect)
No, I don’t.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I think.. Thomas.
33. If you have a nickname what is it?
I don’t have one. I just like when people short out my name, like Caro.
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
Always my mom. She’s my rock and the best person in the world.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
I was born & raised in the city, so I’d never trade it for the countryside.
36. Can you whistle?
Sadly no, even though I tried!
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No, I have to have a dark room, otherwise I won’t fall asleep.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
No, and my mom always tells me to eat one, because I’ll get sick!
There is no 39th question.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Luckily none, I just wear glasses.
41. Have many times have you been to hospital?
I think only once, to visit my friend.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yeah, and finding Dory too.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Hmm.. H&M, New Look, River Island, ZARA or New Yorker.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
When I was doing my eyelashes in henna, and the beautician said I have such a beautiful eyelashes. Because I have them so long, without mascara. It was so nice.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I tried to, but not really no.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Lately I enjoy Yorkshire Tea, but I love the fruity ones.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Counting would take me a long time.. I’m kidding. Just a few!
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
It will be their decision.
49. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I think maybe 7, 8 years old.
50. Why do you have a blog?
Why do I have a blog.. Because I love being in this community, support people, share my posts, stories. It’s incredible, when I look into other bloggers, they give me so many motivation and strength.
Thank you guys for reading my blog, telling me different kind of advices and I love you so much. I wouldn’t be here, if it wasn’t for you guys.
See you very soon x